Translate

Monday 13 January 2014

Product Review: Revlon Photo ready Perfecting Primer

Hello my fellow readers,

I have purchased the Revlon Photo ready primer a while back and I have been using it regularly since I have got it so I am confident in what I am saying about this product.

Revlon Photo ready Perfecting Primer


directions: apply to clean skin. use alone or under makeup. 0.91 Fl.Oz/27 mL
so here is what the packaging looks like. Its quite a nice pump bottle which is good for easy application.






Here is the consistency of the primer. It is light purple in colour.
I just spread the product out here so everyone can see where i will be applying the product.









Here is what the product looks like blended in.



I am not going to muck around so here are the pros of the product:


- thick creamy consistency
- provides a smooth surface for makeup to go on
- really helps to minimize imperfections
- if you have oily skin this can be worn alone as an overall skin perfecter.
- helps to reduce the appearance of pores  
- really helped the true colour of my makeup to show up
- there is a lot of product in the bottle



here are some of the cons


- kind of expensive ( well at least in New Zealand) i purchased it for $40.
- didn't really help my make up last any longer than usual
- not recommended for dry skin as this primer worm alone was a bit drying.
- not recommended as an eye primer as the consistency is too thick for the eyes (even though i used it on the eyes anyway)
- like most makeup this also contains Titanium dioxide so make sure you are not irritated to this


Overall this is a really good product. I especially recommend this if you have oily skin as you can use this product all over the face ( i have quite dry skin so i only use this product on my T zone where I can get a bit oily)


My rating : 4.0/5.0



No comments:

Post a Comment